Big bag discharge and unloading for bakeries and food industry
When the daily raw material consumption exceeds 500 kg, big bag discharge or big bag unloading is an efficient solution. Powders are dosed from the big bag stations into hoppers by vacuum conveying. The bags can also be used as storage silos and the bag can be changed without halting the dosing operation. The unloading station accommodates multiple bag sizes and extraction joints. The dust removal system ensures a pleasant working environment.
The big bag discharge stations can be fitted with gates and hand protection, which increase work safety. A mesh net ensures that foreign objects will not enter production.
The extraction joint of the bag can be fitted with a locking mechanism and a dust enclosure, which ensures a dust free environment.
Typical reasons for big bag discharge investment
- Outdated equipment
- safety or hygienic concerns with existing equipment
- dust free working environment
- need for increase capacity
Dosing system deliveries including big bag discharge, case studies
- New bakery near Tallinn strengthens the business of the Vaasan group
- Dosing system including big bag discharge to Villähteen Leipä
- Baking with passion and precision in Norway
- solution-oriented approach
- high-end products
- reliable after sales and maintenance services
- modular/tailored dosing systems for specific needs
- contact to one of our sales persons with phone call or e-mail
- our sales person asks all the relevant questions over the phone or makes a visit to your location to acquire detailed information
- you will recieve an offer from us, which includes all neccesary technical and operational data
- offer will be discussed through step by step with our sales person