Silo system for bakeries and food industry
The main ingredients can be stored in the Dosetec silo system. The silos can be filled, for example, using pneumatic transfer from a tanker. Filling level measurement is done either by using level measurement systems or load cells.
The silos can also be placed outside. If situated outside, fiberglass can be used as a construction material for the silo as it has an excellent insulation capability and moisture will not condensate on the inner surface of the silo.
Material extraction from the silo is done either by a feeder or a screw conveyor. Powdery substances are transferred from the silo into a hopper using vacuum transfer.For multiple silos a common filling point helps make the system more ergonomic. An informative user interface makes sure that the right ingredient will always go into the right silo. The filling pipes can be encased and fitted with shut-off valves.
Typical reasons for silo system investment
- Outdated equipment
- need for increase capacity
- safety or hygienic concerns with existing equipment
- dust free working environment
Silo system case studies
- Goman bakeriet boost capacity
- Dosetec automates the pen and paper method at Vaasan bakery in Lithuania
- New bakery near Tallinn strengthens the business of the vaasan-group
- solution-oriented approach
- modular/tailored dosing systems for specific needs
- high-end products
- reliable after sales and maintenance services
- contact to one of our sales persons with phone call or e-mail
- our sales person asks all the relevant questions over the phone or makes a visit to your location to acquire detailed information
- you will recieve an offer from us, which includes all neccesary technical and operational data
- offer will be discussed through step by step with our sales person