Liquid dosing for bakeries and food industry
Liquids are dosed either by weighing or using a flowmeter. Liquids can be dosed into a hopper scale or, for example in bakeries, into a bowl placed on platform scale. In liquid dosing system the materials are stored in containers and from there, pumped to target location.
With the water dosing system a correct amount of water of the right temperature is dosed by adjusting the ratio of hot, cold and ice-cold water.
Contact us for further discussion!
Typical reasons for liquid dosing system investment
- Outdated equipment
- need for accurate dosing of liquids
- safety or hygienic concerns with existing equipment
Dosing system deliveries including liquid dosing, case studies
- Goman Jaeren in Norway renewed the dosing of liquids and control system
- Goman Bakeriet in norway modernised its Honefoss bakery
- solution-oriented approach
- modular/tailored dosing systems for specific needs
- high-end products
- reliable after sales and maintenance services
- contact to one of our sales persons with phone call or e-mail
- our sales person asks all the relevant questions over the phone or makes a visit to your location to acquire detailed information
- you will recieve an offer from us, which includes all neccesary technical and operational data
- offer will be discussed through step by step with our sales person