Dosetec powder and liquid dosing systems for bakeries and food industry
Dosetec powder and liquid dosing systems for bakeries and food industry enable precise and reliable dosing and a clean and hygienic work environment. Materials that are difficult to handle can be dosed reliably and accurately with the Dosetec systems. Our modern dosing systems help our customers to offer end products with better and more uniform quality. And, thanks to fast and accurate dosing, production capacity can be increased as well.
Contact us for further discussion!
Typical reasons for dosing system investment
- Need for increase capacity
- Safety or hygienic concerns with existing equipment
- Dust free working environment
- Outdated equipment
Dosing system case studies
- Dosetec dosing system for the production of liquorice filled sweets
- The dosing capacity of vaasan kuusankoski bakery has grown by 50%
- Dosetec dosing system for Villähteen Leipä
- Process design know-how
- High-end products
- Dosing system utilization rate above 99%
- Modular/tailored dosing systems and process improvements for specific needs
- Reliable after sales and maintenance services
Dosetec Exact is a reliable long term partner for numerous companies in the food industry. Here are some quotes from our customers:
Eero Lassila, Valio Ltd
“The powders we dose are what keep the cheese in the desired shape. As such, accurate dosing is of utmost importance to us. Inaccurate doses affect the features of the finished Mifu® strips, such as shape and texture, and how they behave when they are packed and whether they stick together too much. Fortunately, the dosing system has proven to be very accurate.” Read full story
Ilkka Huttunen, Fazer Confectionery
“We are extremely satisfied with the system. Prior to the project we discussed with Dosetec a lot and openly about all the potential problems. Our employees welcomed open-heartedly the renewal from the very start.” Read full story
John Egil Filtvedt on behalf of Orkla Sweden
How to proceed with the dosing system ordering process?
- Contact one of our sales persons by phone or e-mail.
- Our sales person asks all the relevant questions over the phone or makes a visit to your location to acquire detailed information.
- You will receive an offer from us, which includes all necessary technical and operational data.
- The offer will be discussed through step by step with our sales person.