Dosetec’s long-term collaboration with Siemens was further strengthened recently as the companies signed a Service Partner co-operation agreement that was the first of its kind. Thanks to this, the companies are now able to provide high quality services that help customers improve the competitive edge of their production processes and increase productivity.
– Being selected as the first Siemens Service Partner is a true sign of trust in Dosetec’s nearly 60 years of expertize in dosing and weighing technology, Dosetec’s Vice President Pertti Hännikäinen states.
Strong and comprehensive expertize is surely needed, as the new concept aims to extend the life cycle of the customers’ production processes in their every stage.
Lifecycle services at their best
According to the new agreement, Dosetec systematically addresses preventive maintenance and servicing of the dosing and weighing equipment for Siemens customers. Regular maintenance enhances the equipment’s operational safety and extends their lifetime.
– In this way the customer can ensure the equipment’s reliable and trouble-free operation, as well as prevent production losses. The agreement helps customers decrease unexpected production downtimes, and maintain the desired product quality level and production rates, Hännikäinen states.
– By investing in lifecycle management, customers can considerably extend the lifetime of their production units while ensuring a competitive edge.
Siemens: “A significant agreement”
Siemens is also satisfied with the opportunity for closer co-operation.
– The Service Partner agreement with Dosetec is significant and the first of its kind for us. It means an increasingly tighter collaboration, Siemens Industry Sector’s Manager Janne Öhman states.
– We are excited about the agreement, and especially for the opportunities that it creates. Thanks to it, we are able to strengthen our service portfolio, Öhman continues.
A natural extension of expertize
Dosetec is already familiar with the high-quality technology of Siemens, since it has operated as a Certified Siemens Solutions Partner now for five years. A Certified Siemens Partner is a company’s guarantee to operate responsibly, and provide skilful local services as well as high quality and top-notch expertize.